In order to maintain high standards of service we require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice when cancelling or changing an appointment.
A 100% charge will be made for late notice or missed appointments.
In order to secure a booking we require credit card details and advance payment for all new client appointments. Credit cards details are stored securely and deleted upon completion of the book appointment.
We advise that you attend a complimentary 15 minute consultation 48 hours prior to your intended colour appointment.
The following clients are required to carry out a patch test 48 hours prior to their intended colour appointment:-
- You are a new colour client to the salon.
- If it has been more than 6 months since your last colour service.
- It has been more than 12 months since your last patch test.
- If you have had an allergic reaction to any products since your last colour service.
- If you are currently taking any medication that may interfere or cause a reaction.
- If you are pregnant or currently receiving treatment for any medical conditions.
If you are unable to attend a patch testing session prior to your colour service, you will be required to complete a disclaimer form whilst in salon, outlining that you have chosen to proceed at your own risk without a patch test.
All services are non-refundable however, if you contact us within 24 hours of your original service, we are happy to provide a corrective service for you within 14 days of the original appointment.
All corrective services must be validated by management.
Management reserve the right to request proof of concerns raised.
Only one discount code can be used at checkout. Discount codes can only be redeemed against full price items, unless stated as part of the offer details.
Gift Cards are valid for up to one year from the date of purchase and must be presented at time of service.
Lost or stolen Gift Cards cannot be replaced.
Gift Cards are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash.
Courses purchased in multiples of 6, 10 or 25 are valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
Courses purchased in multiples of 50 are valid for one year from date of purchase.
Courses are non-exchangeable.
We record all phone calls for training and monitoring purposes.
To be "Eligible" a Referrer must:
1) Be a legal resident of the United Kingdom; and
2) Be at least 18 years old.
A referral may be disqualified if any of the following conditions are deemed to have been violated:
1) Referrers cannot refer themselves, nor members of their immediate household, residing at the same address.
2) Referral links cannot be shared on voucher-sharing websites such as "Voucher codes" or "Money Saving Expert".
3) Referral links cannot be shared on public forums such as "Reddit" or "Quora".
4) Only the first purchase made by a Referred Friend may be considered for a referral reward, if it meets the minimum criteria.
5) Only one referral can be earned for each Friend referred. Any additional or subsequent purchases made by a Friend will not be considered for qualified referrals.
Rewards are subject to verification. Michael Van Clarke may delay a reward for the purposes of investigation. Michael Van Clarke may also refuse to verify and process any transaction it deems, at its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious or in violation of these terms and conditions.
Rewards are not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. Upon termination of the referral program or any portion thereof for any reason, any unredeemed rewards that have not yet been delivered to the Referrer are forfeited.
Exclusive Offers Every Month
Sign up to our newsletter to receive 10% off your first order.